ESPN Plus launched back in April 2018, bringing much of ESPN’s expertise to its on-demand streaming platform. Enjoy top-tier sports coverage on the go, including exclusive live streams of baseball, soccer, UFC, hockey, and more. It is a fantastic alternative to traditional cable and satellite TV for cord-cutters. ESPN Plus provides live games, access to ESPN Insider content, and on-demand content.
Watch ICC T20 Men’s World Cup 2022 LIVE on Sling for just $7/mo*., compared to ESPN+’s $10/mo.
|T20 World Cup Streaming Rights in USA||Subscription Price||Subscription Link|
|SlingTV||$7/Mo & $60/Year||Subscribe Now|
|ESPN+||$10/Mo/ $100/Year||Subscribe Now|
|Disney Bundle||$13/Mo||Subscribe Now|
When you consider that you can bundle it with Disney Plus and Hulu, it makes it a pretty enticing offer for existing cable subscribers as well as cord-cutters. Disney+, ESPN+, and Hulu are included in the Disney Bundle at a discounted price. When you purchase a Bundle, you save $8/month compared to the retail price of each service. Hotstar is available for $13.99/month on the Disney bundle (Note: Just create a separate account for Disney+, ESPN+, and Hulu inside the Disney bundle, and within Hulu, you can watch Hotstar content).
Continue reading to learn more about Disney bundle and ESPN Plus. We’ll explain what the Disney Bundle Subscription includes and what ESPN Plus subscription includes, how much it costs, and where you can stream all your favorite sports and entertainment Content.
- Steps How to watch Hotstar in USA
- ESPN Plus: what it is, what you can watch, and how to get it
- ESPN Plus Subscription Process
- ESPN Plus Price List Updated
- ESPN Plus Active offer
- Watch Cricket and Other Sports on ESPN Plus
- ESPN Plus Pros & Cons
- UFC PPV Updated Price
- Here is your ESPN+ programming for the Month.
Steps How to watch Hotstar in USA
The Disney Bundle includes subscriptions to Disney+, ESPN+, and Hulu for a discounted price. You save $8/month compared to the retail price of each service when purchasing Bundle. Available Hotstar on Disney bundle for $13.99/month (Note: Just you have to create a separate account for Disney+, ESPN+ and Hulu inside the Disney bundle with no extra cost, and inside the Hulu, you can watch Hotstar Content)
- Sign up for The Disney Bundle: Click “Disney Bundle” to create your Disney+ account as part of the sign-up process. That username and password will also be used to log in to ESPN+. Then, look out for an email to activate Hulu.
- Access your Disney+, ESPN+, and Hulu account: Download each app and start streaming. Download the Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN apps on your favorite devices and enjoy.
- Download Hulu and stream Hotstar content: Disney Bundle subscribers can stream Hotstar content on Hulu. Log in to the Hulu app and stream across your favorite smart TVs, phones, tablets, laptops, and gaming consoles.
- Check Icon Existing subscriber? No problem: If you have existing subscriptions or promotions, just sign up and we’ll adjust the amount charged to account for those subscriptions accordingly. Learn more.
ESPN Plus: what it is, what you can watch, and how to get it
The ESPN Plus service is a subscription-based streaming service. ESPN+ includes live events, on-demand content, and original programming not found on any other ESPN network – along with free content from ESPN.
However, it shares many characteristics as what you’re used to, despite being separate in content from anything else on ESPN. Its highly produced sports content features the most significant leagues, players, and teams in the MLB, NHL, MLS, NFL, and NBA. Subscribe to it, and you’ll watch highlights from their last game and predict what’s going to happen to them next as you move from league to league.
You can consider ESPN Plus as an affordable, supplemental streaming service that provides you with extra shows, behind-the-scenes content, and, most importantly, an ad-free environment to watch the content you already enjoy. Although ESPN Plus may not offer you the same content as standard ESPN, it provides more of the same type of content.
ESPN Plus Subscription Process
ESPN Plus content can only be accessed by subscribers after purchasing a subscription through the ESPN App or ESPN Plus Website. If you need further assistance, please see below the steps for subscribing to ESPN Plus.
- Get the ESPN Plus App on your TV, streaming device, or mobile device.
- Log in to App or from the official site espnplus.com. You’ll see the Login button in the top right-hand corner.
- If you do not have an ESPN Plus account, then you will see a Yellow Button “Get the Disney Bundle,” with a link “Subscribe to ESPN Plus only.” below it. Select the package you wish to purchase.
- On the next page, click on “Create Account.” Enter your details and click “Sign Up Now.”.
- Select the monthly or annual plan that best fits your needs. It will tell you how much you will be charged and when your subscription will renew.
- If you are using PayPal, you can link your PayPal account; you can enter the credit card information if you are paying with a credit card.
- Accept the terms and conditions and click “Buy ESPN Plus.”. You should now see the “Success” page, indicating that everything went well.
ESPN Plus Price List Updated
We appreciate your continued support of ESPN+.
We wanted to let you know that the price of a standalone ESPN+ UFC PPV purchase has changed to $74.99 (from $69.99), and the price of the ESPN+ PPV Package (including one PPV event and an annual subscription) has also changed to $99.98 (from $89.98). On January 22, 2022, UFC 270 will be the first PPV event affected by this price change.
|ESPN+ Monthly Subscription||$9.99/mo|
|ESPN+ Annual Subscription||$99.99/yr|
|The Disney Bundle w/ Hulu Ad-Supported||$13.99/mo|
|The Disney Bundle w/ Hulu No-Ads||$19.99/mo|
|PPV Standalone||$74.99 each|
|PPV Package (PPV & ESPN+ Annual)||$124.98, then $99.99/year after the first year|
|PPV & The Disney Bundle||$88.98, then $13.99/mo|
The price of ESPN+ Monthly or Annual Subscriptions, as well as the Disney Bundle, has not changed.
ESPN Plus Active offer
Get the Disney bundle for only $13.99/mo: Sign up for the Disney bundle for only $13.99/mo. with this offer from ESPN Plus. Enjoy Hulu, Disney+, and ESPN+ saving 30% if you order them separately. Subscribe Now.
Bundle ESPN Plus w/ Disney+ & Hulu to save 30%: For just $13.99 per month, you can bundle ESPN Plus with Disney Plus and Hulu, a total of $5.98/mo or 30% compared to the regular price for each service. Stream live sports, watch endlessly. Subscribe Now
Watch ESPN+ Originals for $6.99/mo: Take advantage of this deal from ESPN Plus, where you can stream exclusive originals for just $6.99 per month. Watch thousands of events, exclusive original series, and more in HD. Subscribe Now
Gift 1-year subscription for only $69.99: Give a 1-year ESPN+ subscription for only $69.99. Send access to exclusive live sports and originals to the recipient of your choice. Subscribe Now
ESPN Plus offers The Undefeated: Subscribe to ESPN Plus today and get access to The Undefeated. Watch a series of stories that reflect on the contributions to the world of sports by African-Americans. Subscribe Now
Watch the new NBA season: Catch the latest NBA basketball games, news, and more with ESPN Plus. Enjoy live games or watch replays in HD. Subscribe Now
Watch 30 for 30 Library: Get access to the full 30 for 30 Library with ESPN Plus. Stream now or download anywhere this innovative storytelling that revolutionized the sports documentary. Subscribe Now
Watch sports movies and documentaries: With ESPN Plus, you can watch movies and documentaries about sports, from basketball, baseball, football, and more.
Watch Cricket and Other Sports on ESPN Plus
Since Hotstar merged with ESPN Plus hence ESPN Plus will broadcast all major in the United States like:
- Cricket IPL
- T20 worldcup cricket
- Other Cricket tournaments (domestic and international matches)
- Football (Premier League, Bundesliga, and Hero ISL)
ESPN Plus Annual Pack includes IPL Cricket, T20 World Cup, and all Premium Sports & Entertainment plans.
Note: ESPN Plus annual subscription price is $69.99 which is $14 lesser as compared to its monthly subscription so why pay more if you are interested to watch Cricket and many other series for a full year.
ESPN Plus Pros & Cons
|Lots of live sports, particularly college sports||Does not include most of ESPN’s core programming|
|Reliable streaming performance||No live NFL or NBA games|
|On-demand access to ESPN’s high-quality archives||Lacks DVR functionality|
|Supports offline downloads on mobile|
People who cut their cable cords use video streaming services for a variety of reasons. With ESPN’s streaming service, you can watch live and on-demand sports and access the network’s 30 for 30 and E:60 productions. You can watch the occasional NHL or MLB game, daily soccer matches, many college sports, and PPV UFC events with ESPN+. However, the service does not include ESPN flagship shows, such as SportsCenter, or live NFL and NBA broadcasts. Despite its steadily increasing costs, ESPN+ may still be a decent streaming option by itself or in a bundle.
Watch T20 World Cup on Sling
Sling TV also holds the right to stream the T20 world cup in the USA, and with Sling Subscription, you will get a wide range of channels like ESPN, the NFL Network, Fox Sports 1, Disney Channel, CNN, and the Food Network.
How much is Sling TV?
Sling TV Subscription offers Two Streaming Packages:
How to Watch T20 World Cup In USA On Sling TV?
- Check out Sling TV’s website, or Just click on “Join now!”
- To start watching, click on the orange “Watch Now” button.
- Please give us both your email address and a strong password.
- Choose the package that you like best.
- If you scroll down, you’ll see a list of “Extras,” which are different add-ons.
- Add any “Premiums” to your purchase that you want.
- Please enter your payment information. You can sign up with a credit card or PayPal.
- After you click “Finish and Submit,” you can start watching Sling TV right away.
UFC PPV Updated Price
|Product||Former Price||Current Price|
|PPV Standalone||$69.99 each||$74.99 each|
|PPV Package (PPV & ESPN+ Annual)||$89.98, then $69.99/year after the first year||$99.98, then $69.99/year after the first year|
|PPV & The Disney Bundle||$83.98, then $13.99/mo||$88.98, then $13.99/mo|
You can watch some live sports and old episodes of ESPN shows on ESPN+, but not the network’s prime-time programming or its flagship programming. It costs $6.99 per month in the United States.
Keep visiting us if you want to read about ESPN Plus, Disney Bundle, Sports, IPL cricket, and more.
FAQ on ESPN Plus Subscription
Where to Watch Hotstar in the US:
As Hotstar contents are moved in ESPN Plus and Disney Bundle so you need either ESPN Plus or Disney bundle to watch Hotstar content. Hotstar’s sports content including IPL, Moved to ESPN Plus and entertainment, serials, Hotstar originals including sports moved in the Disney bundle. Now you have to subscribe to ESPN Plus to watch IPL 2021 at $69.99 Annual or purchase a Disney bundle that is available as a monthly subscription only which costs $13.99 a month.
How to get the Disney+ upgrade with Hulu and ESPN+
The Disney+ upgrade isn’t as difficult as it seems. If you already own Disney, Hulu, and/or ESPN+, you won’t have to cancel anything. When you opt in to the bundle offer, Disney will simply update your bill since all of these companies are owned by Disney.
1. Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+: $13.99 per month
2. Get ESPN+ on its own: $6.99 a month
Does ESPN+ offer free trials?
After their initial launch period, ESPN+ withdrew their 30-day free trial subscription. A subscription to ESPN+ is available for $6.99 per month, $69.99 per year, or through the bundle of three streaming platforms for $13.99 per month.
How do I cancel ESPN Plus?
Especially for shorter-term monthly subscriptions, ESPN Plus is one of the better streaming services for commitment-phobes.
As a sub only lasts 30 days, you need to remember to cancel before it runs out – go to manage subscriptions on ESPN.com or the ESPN app and confirm your cancellation.
Our favorite feature of this service is its flexibility, which is similar to Netflix.
There is a similar procedure for yearly subscribers – just remember to cancel before the 12 months are up if you plan to stop. get in detail the ESPN Plus cancellation process.
Do I have to pay for the ESPN App?
The ESPN App is still free, and you have access to all the same news, highlights, and audio as always – in a new, enhanced design. ESPN networks can still be viewed with a pay-TV subscription at no additional cost. In addition, users can subscribe directly to ESPN+, which has 1000’s of additional live events, on-demand content, and shows that are not available on any of ESPN’s traditional TV networks.
How much is an ESPN Plus subscription?
You can subscribe to ESPN+ for $6.99 a month or $69.99 a year. This means that an annual plan will save you about $14 a year compared to paying for 12 months with a month-to-month plan.