World Cup 2023 is running India is at the top of the table, and two Asian countries, India and Bangladesh, are all set to play an exciting match in the upcoming ICC Men’s World Cup in MCA Stadium Pune.
India’s squad will enter the game with great confidence after their consecutive wins against Australia, Afghanistan, and Pakistan. India is currently ranked number one in the ODI ranking and will look to maintain that position.
Furthermore, Bangladesh also won the recent ODI series against India by 2-1, so they will also come with full confidence and strength.
Now the question comes How to watch India vs Bangladesh Cricket World Cup In USA.
So stick with us, in this article, we’ll tell you how to watch India vs Bangladesh in USA, including squad, venues, and schedules.
- How To Watch India Vs Bangladesh In USA?
- Watch India Vs Bangladesh Sling TV:
- How to Watch India Vs Bangladesh with Sling TV?
- Sling TV Subscription Cost:
- Watch India Vs Bangladesh with ESPN+:
- How to Watch India Vs Bangladesh with ESPN+?
- ESPN+ Subscription Cost:
- India Vs. Bangladesh Cricket World Cup History
- India and Bangladesh Squad, Venue, Schedule
How To Watch India Vs Bangladesh In USA?
There are several ways to watch Watch India Vs Bangladesh in USA. But In this article, we will discuss the Sling TV streaming service and how you can save 50% on it.
|WC Streaming Rights in USA
|$10/Mo or $60/Year
|$11/Mo or $110/Year
Watch India Vs Bangladesh Sling TV:
The Sling TV offers all the streaming benefits in one place, making it the most affordable way to watch India Vs Bangladesh. With live sports streaming, you’ll get all the Sling TV benefits.
Disney+ streaming benefits have also been included, such as Disney+ Originals, Disney+ movies, and Disney+ classics from Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and Nat Geo.
Also, you will get Hulu’s content quality and multiple streams with 50 hours of cloud DVR storage, so you can watch your favorite matches whenever you want!
How to Watch India Vs Bangladesh with Sling TV?
- You can subscribe to Sling Tv Binge Plus+ by visiting the Sling TV official Website or clicking “Subscribe Sling TV.”.
- Fill in your email address and create a password.
- When you have selected the plan you want to subscribe to, click “Agree and Subscribe.”.
- Click on billing details in your account or profile.
- “My Services” offers “Stream now” as an option for accessing Sling TV.
- Stream on ESPN+ with the same credentials as Sling TV.
Sling TV Subscription Cost:
The Sling TVe is offered at the most affordable cost with a 50% discount, and you will get all Cricket World Cup and Hotstar content for just $10/month. In one place, you can watch All Channels.
Here is How to Watch the Worldcup With ESPN+.
Watch India Vs Bangladesh with ESPN+:
With ESPN+, you can watch worldwide sports live on your TV without cable, along with a wide variety of exclusive live events, original studio series, and acclaimed series.
How to Watch India Vs Bangladesh with ESPN+?
- You can subscribe to ESPN+ by visiting the “Subscribe Now” button.
- You will now need to enter your email address, fill in some basic information, and create a password.
- You can choose between “monthly” and “annual” subscriptions.
- Once you have entered your payment details, click “Start Subscription.”
ESPN+ Subscription Cost:
If you want to watch the Cricket World Cup Ind vs Ban with ESPN+, then here are the ESPN+ Monthly and Annually Prices Details.
[However, If you subscribe to ESPN+ Alone, it will cost you $9.99 per month, But if you subscribe it with Disney Bundle, then you will get additional streaming benefits of Disney+ and Hulu along with popular sports live streaming just for $12.99]
India Vs. Bangladesh Cricket World Cup History
In the cricket World Cup, India and Bangladesh have a famous rivalry. At the 2007 World Cup, Bangladesh upset India in one of the most shocking upsets in cricket history. In the ICC Men’s ODI World Cup, India has faced Bangladesh four times, winning three games.
India and Bangladesh Squad, Venue, Schedule
Indian Squad: Rohit Sharma (c), KL Rahul, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Deepak Hooda, Rishabh Pant, Dinesh Karthik, Hardik Pandya, R Ashwin, Yuzvendra Chahal, Axar Patel, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Harshal Patel, Arshdeep Singh. Standby Players: Mohammad Shami, Shreyas Iyer, Ravi Bishnoi, Deepak Chahar.
Bangladesh squad: Shakib Al Hasan (c), Sabbir Rahman, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Afif Hossain, Mossadek Hossain, Litton Das, Yasir Ali, Nurul Hasan, Mustafizur Rahman, Saifuddin, Taskin Ahmed, Ebadot Hossain, Hasan Mahmud, Najmul Hossain, Nasum Ahmed. Standby Players: Shoriful Islam, Shak Mahedi Hasan, Rishad Hossain, Soumya Sarkar.
Venue: The India vs. Bangladesh match will be played at MCA Stadium, Pune, India.
Schedule: India vs. Bangladesh, ICC Cricket World Cup 2023, is scheduled for 19th Sep 2023 (Thu).
Watch your favorite match live in the USA via these amusing streaming services. The fans can enjoy every thrilling moment of these fascinating matches with a sigh of relief.
The United States can now watch India vs Bangladesh Cricket World Cup live from one of the Most Popular streaming services on Sling TV.