Most devices make it easy to cancel Paramount Plus, but the exact steps depend on how your account was set up. Paramount Plus, formerly CBS All Access, is a popular streaming service created by Paramount, CBS’ parent company, after the service’s content offerings were expanded. As streaming services gain popularity, more people are replacing their local cable providers with this streaming platform.
Through Paramount+, you can access more than 2,500 episodes and over 30,000 TV episodes. Yet, it isn’t the most popular service because other services have more to offer and thus attract a larger audience. Paramount+ is only $4.99 a month, but if you’re unsatisfied with the collection, you can cancel. We will discuss how to cancel Paramount Plus Subscription in this article.
How much does Paramount Plus cost?
Paramount Plus offers two plans: The Essential Plan is ad-supported and the Premium Plan is ad-free. The Essential Plan costs $4.99 per month without any discounts, while the Premium plan costs $9.99 per month. Additionally, Paramount Plus offers two yearly plans: The Essential plan costs $49.99 per year (saving users 16 percent or around $10 compared to the monthly price) and the Premium plan costs $99.99 per year (saving users 16 percent or around $20 compared to the monthly price).
Paramount Plus offers
Free trial offer: A seven-day free trial is available. Visit the official website and click “Try It for Free.” Amazon Prime also offers a seven-day free trial of Paramount Plus, as well as a 30-day trial of Amazon Prime Video.
Student Discount: If you’re a verified student*, you’ll get 25% off your Essential monthly subscription. Paramount+ offers more than 30,000 episodes and movies-on-demand, exclusive originals, and live sports, including the NFL on CBS and UEFA Champions League, as well as breaking news from CBS News Streaming Network (formerly CBSN).
12-month free Subscription from T-Mobile & Sprint: If you’re a T-Mobile or Sprint customer (or know someone who is), both carriers offer Paramount Plus subscriptions free with their postpaid wireless and home internet plans. It’s for Paramount Plus’ ad-supported, Essential plan, which lasts for 12 months. However, the deal won’t last long, so it’s best to sign up now.
If you are still unsatisfied with the collection, you can cancel your Paramount Plus Subscription.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus Subscription
The method for canceling paramount plus depends on the type of device you are using. The subscription can only be canceled using the same method used to sign up in the first place.
Cancel Paramount Plus on Web Browser
It is probably the easiest method to cancel Paramount Plus on the Web browser. It is only possible to use this method if you have subscribed to Paramount through the official website. Follow the steps below to cancel paramount+ through the official website.
- Go to the Paramount Plus website.
- Log in with your username and password.
- Look for the Account tab on the main page once you’re logged in. It should be in the upper right corner of the page.
- Click “Account” under the account tab.
- On the next page, you will find the “Subscription & Billing” section.
- Click on the “Cancel Subscription” link at the bottom of the page.
- Choose a reason why you’re canceling the subscription and tap it.
- Confirm the cancellation and you’re done.
Cancel Paramount Plus on Android
In Android, you can use the same app to cancel your Paramount subscription if you subscribed through Play Store. Follow the below steps to cancel paramount+ on Android.
- Open the play store app on your android device.
- Select the account icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap on “Payment and Subscription” in the list of menus.
- The subscription apps will appear. Select Paramount+.
- Click “Cancel subscription”. Follow the instructions on-screen to cancel your subscription.
Cancel Paramount Plus on iPhone or iPad
If you subscribed to paramount plus via an iPhone or iPad, you can cancel your subscription from either device. The process is straightforward and does not require technical expertise. Here’s how to get started.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Click on your name and Apple ID at the top of the settings page.
- Select “Subscriptions” from the list of options.
- A list of all your subscriptions will appear. Select Paramount+ from the list. Click it.
- Click on “Cancel Subscription” and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Once you confirm, the membership will be canceled.
Cancel Paramount Plus on Fire Tv (Amazon)
You must use the same ecosystem that you used to buy the membership of paramount+ to cancel it. Below is how to cancel your Paramount subscription.
- Go to the “Memberships and Subscription” page on your Amazon App.
- Choose “Manage Subscription” from the dropdown menu.
- Select “Manage Your Prime Video Channels” from the menu.
- You will see Paramount+ listed among all the apps you have installed. Click on “Cancel Subscription” to end the subscription.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and confirm your decision.
Cancel Paramount+ on Roku Tv
Paramount Plus subscriptions purchased via Roku must be canceled through Roku only. If you want to cancel Paramount+ on Roku, you can do it directly from your TV or player using Roku TV or Player. Below are the instructions.
- Navigate to the Roku Home Screen.
- Find the app Paramount+ on the list of apps.
- Press the “*” button on your Roku remote.
- Select “Manage Subscriptions”.
- On the Manage Subscriptions page, click “Cancel Subscription”.
- Follow the instructions on the screen. Confirm the cancellation.
- Your existing Paramount+ subscription will be canceled.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I re-subscribe to Paramount+ if I cancel my subscription?
You can resubscribe at any time, but you will have to go through the billing and payment process again.
How much does Paramount Plus cost?
$4.99 per month: Paramount+ costs just $4.99 per month for a basic plan or $9.99 for an ad-free subscription.
What’s the new Essential plan?
The Limited Commercials plan has been discontinued, while the Essential plan is a new $4.99/month package that does not include access to your local CBS channel