For the Scottish Cup Semifinals match of the round, Dundee United hosted Celtic. Hearts, Hibs, and Rangers have already qualified. As Hearts beat St Mirren in a thrilling encounter at Tynecastle on Saturday night, Robbie Neilson’s side won.
Earlier in the day, Hibs kicked off a ‘Super Sunday’ double-header by defeating Motherwell before Premiership champions Rangers cruised past Dundee.
With their victories over the weekend, Rangers, Hibernians, and Hearts are already in the draw. Celtic will be hoping they can secure the fourth and final place in the draw. At Tannadice, the draw will take place following the conclusion of the game.
Premier Sports will be showing Celtic’s game as well as BBC Sportsound will have coverage of the draw. The Semi-Final games will take place on April 16/17.
About the Scottish League Cup
Scottish League Cup is a hybrid cup competition with a group stage and knockout stage. Clubs from the Scottish Professional Football League (SPFL) can enter. The League Cup dates back to 1946 and is the oldest cup tournament.
Scottish Cup Semifinals – 4/16 – 4/17
- 4/16 at 7:10 AM ET, Hearts vs Hibernian
- 4/17 at 8:55 AM ET, Celtic vs Rangers FC
Steps to Signup and Watch Scottish Cup Semifinals
Subscribers to access ESPN Plus content only after purchasing a subscription through the ESPN App or ESPN Plus Website. For further assistance, please see below the steps on Subscribing to ESPN Plus.
- Get the ESPN Plus App on your TV, streaming device, or mobile device.
- Log in to App or from the official site espnplus.com. You’ll see the Login button in the top right-hand corner.
- If you do not have an ESPN Plus account, then you will see a Yellow Button “Get the Disney Bundle,” with a link “Subscribe to ESPN Plus only.” below it. Select the package you wish to purchase.
- On the next page, click on “Create Account.” Enter your details and click “Sign Up Now.”.
- Select the monthly or annual plan that best fits your needs. It will tell you how much you will be charged and when your subscription will renew.
- If you are using PayPal, you can link your PayPal account; you can enter the credit card information if you are paying with a credit card.
- Accept the terms and conditions and click “Buy ESPN Plus.”. You should now see the “Success” page, indicating that everything went well.
ESPN Plus subscriptions are only $6.99 per month. There is no contract, so you can cancel at any time. For a discounted rate of $69.99 per year, you can opt for a yearly subscription. In addition to ESPN, Disney also owns Hulu and Disney+. For just $13.99, you can get Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN Plus.
FAQs On Where to Watch Scottish Cup Semifinals
Where will the Scottish Cup semi-finals be played?
On the weekend of April 16/17, the final four will clash at the national stadium.
Will I be able to watch the Scottish Cup draw?
Premier Sports will broadcast the draw live following the conclusion of the Dundee United vs Celtic match.
You can follow the draw live on our blog HERE.
Who has been drawn for the Scottish Cup?
What time is the Scottish Cup draw?
On Monday, Apr 16, the semi-final draw will be held.
The match will follow the final quarter-final match between Dundee United and Celtic.
Where can I watch the Scottish Cup semi?
Premier Sports 1 broadcasts the game or Premier Player allows you to stream it online. BBC Radio Scotland will also broadcast the draw.
What channel is the Scottish Cup semi-final on?
BBC One Scotland will broadcast the Edinburgh derby Scottish Cup semi-final between Hearts and Hibernian live at 12:15 BST on Saturday 16 April.