IN USA Cricket is keen to be part of the craze, and US fans are eagerly waiting to watch India vs Australia live in Cricket Series 2023. “Newly released global research shows there are more than 20 million cricket fans in the United States and Canada. With such a great fanbase, Cricket is becoming a popular sport in that area.
Finally, your wait is over! Before WTC World Cup India and Australia will face each other in an upcoming Test and ODI series which starts on 9th Feb in India. And the most awaited moment of India Vs. Australia will be live telecast on the most popular streaming services, SlingTV and ESPN+/Disney Bundle, With the most affordable streaming package.
- How to Watch India vs Australia Live in USA?
- Watch India vs Australia Live on ESPN+
- Watch India vs Australia Live on SlingTV
- Team India-Australia Squad, Venue, Schedule
- How to watch India vs Australia live Worldwide
How to Watch India vs Australia Live in USA?
The match between India and Australia will be streamed LIVE on ESPN+ and SlingTV.
- SlingTV: In the US, Sling TV is an over-the-top (OTT) internet TV service that is owned by Dish Network and gives you live access to great sports content.
- ESPN+ is the best way to watch sports online in the US. During the season, you can watch every MLB, NHL, and MLS game.
|Streaming Rights||Subscription Price||Subscription Link|
Watch India vs Australia Live on ESPN+
If you want to watch Ind vs Aus with ESPN+, then here are the ESPN+ Monthly and Annually Prices Details.
- The monthly Price is $9.99.
- The Annually price is $99.99.
[ However, If you subscribe to ESPN+ Alone, it will cost you $9.99 per month, But if you subscribe it with Disney Bundle, then you will get additional streaming benefits of Disney+ and Hulu along with popular sports live streaming just for $12.99]
ESPN+ Subscription Package:
Whether you’re a sports fanatic or not, ESPN Plus offers a great deal of value. ESPN Plus is only $9.99 per month, so if you sign up for an annual subscription, you can save 16% off your monthly bill. That means that for just under $8.5 per month, you can access all of ESPN’s great programming. Sign up today!
Steps to Subscribe to ESPN+?
- To get started, simply go to ESPN+ or click the “Subscribe Now” button above.
- Enter your email address now, complete the required fields, and choose a password.
- Decide whether to subscribe “Monthly” or “Annually.”
- Click the “Have a promo code?” fill in if you have.
- From the menu, select “Start Subscription” and enter your payment information.
Watch India vs Australia Live on SlingTV
Sling TV is a video streaming service that does not require users to make an initial payment in order to access live television channels. It features some of the most prestigious networks available, such as ESPN and TNT, among others.
Sling TV is a streaming service that provides live TV shows as well as content that can be viewed on demand. They have made it simple for you to watch your preferred channels from any location you want, and they are compatible with common electronic devices such as mobile phones, tablets, and streaming players like Roku and Apple TV.
Wanna know more? Read our full Sling Tv Review.
Sling TV Subscription Costs
Depending on your choice of package, Sling TV costs vary. There are two basic packages:
- There is a monthly plan starting at $7/month for cord cutters, as well as an annual plan starting at $60/month for those looking to cut the cord.
you can also take advantage of the sling Tv free trial with the SlingTV 50% Discount.
Reduce the cost of your cable with Sling TV. You get quality entertainment without a high price tag, and you’ll be saving money in no time. Give them a try today! So Let’s Watch Match live on Sling.
[Subscribe and Watch T20 Live on SlingTV]
Disney Bundle Subscription Package:
Get Every streaming benefit With the DISNEY bundle for $13.99/month. If you subscribe to each of these services individually, the total comes out to $24.99/month. This means while Purchasing Bundle, you can save $11/mo (43%), whereas in bundling all three together.
Steps to Subscribe to Disney Bundle?
- Click the “Get The Disney Bundle” button or go to the Disney+ site.
- Create a password and enter your email.
- Select the plan you wish to sign up for, enter your payment information, and then click “Agree and Subscribe.“
- Click the billing details link under the account or profile option.
- To access ESPN+, look for the ESPN+ logo under “My Services” and click “Stream now.”
- On the ESPN+ website or app, log in with your Disney+ credentials, and start streaming.
Team India-Australia Squad, Venue, Schedule
Rohit Sharma (C), KL Rahul (VC), Shubman Gill, C Pujara, V Kohli, S Iyer, KS Bharat (WK), Ishan Kishan (wk), R Ashwin, Axar Patel, Kuldeep Yadav, Ravindra Jadeja, Mohd. Shami, Mohd. Siraj, Umesh Yadav, Jaydev Unadkat, Suryakumar Yadav.
Expected Playing XI: Rohit Sharma(C), KL Rahul (VC), Cheteshwar Pujara, Virat Kohli, S Iyer, Ishan Kishan/KS Bharat (WK), Ravindra Jadeja, Ravichandran Ashwin, Axar Patel, Mohd Shami, Mohd Siraj.
Pat Cummins (C), Steve Smith(VC), Ashton Agar, Scott Boland, Alex Carey, Cameron Green, Josh Hazlewood, Peter Handscomb, Travis Head, Usman Khawaja, Marnus Labuschagne, Nathan Lyon, Lance Morris, Todd Murphy, Matthew Renshaw, Mitchell Starc*, Mitchell Swepson, David Warner.
Expected Playing XI: David Warner, Usman Khawaja, Marnus Labuschagne, Steve Smith, Travis Head, Cameron Green, Alex Carey, Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc/Josh Hazlewood, Nathan Lyon, Scott Boland/Mitchell Swepson.
*Mitchell Starc has been ruled out of the first test match which will be played at Nagpur due to injury.
Australia Tour of India 2023 Test Schedule:
|9th – 13th February||India VS Australia 1st Test||VCA Stadium, Nagpur||9:30 AM|
|17th – 21st February||India VS Australia 2nd Test||Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi||9:30 AM|
|1st – 5th March||India VS Australia 3rd Test||HPCA Stadium, Dharamsala||9:30 AM|
|9th – 13th March||India VS Australia 4th Test||Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad||9:30 AM|
How to watch India vs Australia live Worldwide
- In USA and Canada: In USA, ESPN+/Disney Bundle, and in Canada, Willow TV will present the live telecast of the matches.
- In India: In India, the Australia tour of India 2022 will be live telecast on Star Sports Network. Hence, the IND vs AUS T20I matches will be live telecast on Star Sports Channels. The live streaming will be available on Disney+ Hotstar.
- In Australia: In Australia, Fox Sports and Channel 7 will present the live telecast of the series.
- In New Zealand: In New Zealand, SKY Sports NZ will present the live streaming of the series.
- In South Africa: In South Africa, SuperSport will present the live telecast of the matches.
Overall, the match between India Vs Australia can be watched live on several platforms. SlingTV and ESPN+ are two popular options for those looking to stream the match online.
SlingTV offers a variety of package options, including a Sports Extra package which includes the Willow channel, where the match will be broadcasted.