McShay & Kiper’s Mock Draft 8-4/13
- Similar to last year, Todd McShay and Mel Kiper’s mock draft articles will be exclusive to ESPN+
- There will be a total of 8 mock drafts each mock draft will have new predictions as we get closer to the draft
- In addition to the article, there will be an SC Special airing on ESPN2 each night of the mock draft release that will also be available to stream on ESPN+
- 4/13 – Kiper Mock 4.0 – final article
|1||Jacksonville Jaguars||Aidan Hutchinson||DE||Michigan|
|2||Detroit Lions||Travon Walker||DE||Georgia|
|3||Houston Texans||Kayvon Thibodeaux||DE||Oregon|
|4||New York Jets||Garrett Wilson||WR||Ohio State|
|5||New York Giants||Ikem Ekwonu||OT||NC State|
|6||Carolina Panthers||Kenny Pickett||QB||Pittsburgh|
|7||New York Giants (via CHI)||Kyle Hamilton||S||Notre Dame|
|8||Atlanta Falcons||Drake London||WR||USC|
|9||Seattle Seahawks (via DEN)||Evan Neal||OT||Alabama|
|10||New York Jets (via SEA)||Sauce Gardner||CB||Cincinnati|
|11||Washington Commanders||Chris Olave||WR||Ohio State|
|12||Minnesota Vikings||Derek Stingley Jr.||CB||LSU|
|13||Houston Texans (via CLE)||Charles Cross||OT||Mississippi State|
|14||Baltimore Ravens||Jermaine Johnson II||DE||Florida State|
|15||Philadelphia Eagles (via MIA)||Trent McDuffie||CB||Washington|
|16||New Orleans Saints (from IND via PHI)||Trevor Penning||OT||Northern Iowa|
|17||Kansas City Chiefs (via LAC)||Jameson Williams||WR||Alabama|
|18||Philadelphia Eagles (via NO)||Devin Lloyd||ILB||Utah|
|19||New Orleans Saints (via PHI)||Jordan Davis||DT||Georgia|
|20||Pittsburgh Steelers||Malik Willis||QB||Liberty|
|21||New England Patriots||Nakobe Dean||ILB||Georgia|
|22||Green Bay Packers (via LV)||Jahan Dotson||WR||Penn State|
|23||Arizona Cardinals||Treylon Burks||WR||Arkansas|
|24||Dallas Cowboys||George Karlaftis||DE||Purdue|
|25||Buffalo Bills||Andrew Booth Jr.||CB||Clemson|
|26||Tennessee Titans||Christian Watson||WR||North Dakota State|
|27||Tampa Bay Buccaneers||Devonte Wyatt||DT||Georgia|
|28||Green Bay Packers||Kenyon Green||G||Texas A&M|
|29||Los Angeles Chargers (from SF via MIA, KC)||Zion Johnson||G/C||Boston College|
|30||Kansas City Chiefs||Boye Mafe||OLB||Minnesota|
|31||Cincinnati Bengals||Tyler Linderbaum||C||Iowa|
|32||Detroit Lions (via LAR)||Desmond Ridder||QB||Cincinnati|
Steps To Subscribe and Watch
Subscribers to access ESPN Plus content only after purchasing a subscription through the ESPN App or ESPN Plus Website. For further assistance, please see below the steps on Subscribing to ESPN Plus.
- Get the ESPN Plus App on your TV, streaming device, or mobile device.
- Log in to App or from the official site espnplus.com. You’ll see the Login button in the top right-hand corner.
- If you do not have an ESPN Plus account, then you will see a Yellow Button “Get the Disney Bundle,” with a link “Subscribe to ESPN Plus only.” below it. Select the package you wish to purchase.
- On the next page, click on “Create Account.” Enter your details and click “Sign Up Now.”.
- Select the monthly or annual plan that best fits your needs. It will tell you how much you will be charged and when your subscription will renew.
- If you are using PayPal, you can link your PayPal account; you can enter the credit card information if you are paying with a credit card.
- Accept the terms and conditions and click “Buy ESPN Plus.”. You should now see the “Success” page, indicating that everything went well.
ESPN Plus subscriptions are only $6.99 per month. There is no contract, so you can cancel at any time. For a discounted rate of $69.99 per year, you can opt for a yearly subscription. In addition to ESPN, Disney also owns Hulu and Disney+. For just $13.99, you can get Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN Plus.