India vs Pakistan T20 World Cup Match is perhaps one of the most anticipated matches of the T20 World Cup. It’s important to ensure every cricket fan can enjoy it without any hassle, so if you are wondering how to watch your wait is over! We have got you the best ways to Watch India vs Pakistan T20 World Cup in USA.
Now big question in your mind is if you missed the best movement of your ICC T20 world cup India vs Pakistan live, then where and How to Watch India vs Pakistan Highlights?
You can Watch Ind vs Pak Highlights In USA on ESPN+, Sling TV, and Disney Bundle. Also, in India on Hotstar, US Cricket Fans can now enjoy a discount of 43% OFF on the biggest streaming package [Disney Bundle]
- How to watch India vs Pakistan Highlights in USA?
- Watch India vs Pakistan Highlights on Disney Bundle
- Watch India vs Pakistan Highlights on ESPN+
- Watch India vs Pakistan Highlights on Sling:
How to watch India vs Pakistan Highlights in USA?
The good news for cricket fans in USA is there are several ways to watch the India vs Pakistan Highlights. But In this article, we will discuss only the top 3 streaming services and how you can save 43% on them.
Best choice to Watch ICC T20 Men’s World Cup India vs Pakistan Highlights on Sling for just $10/mo
|T20 World Cup Streaming Rights in USA
|$10/Mo & $100/Year
Watch India vs Pakistan Highlights on Disney Bundle
The Disney Bundle offers all the streaming benefits in one place, making it the most affordable way to watch India vs Pakistan Highlights. With live sports streaming, you’ll get all the ESPN+ benefits.
Disney+ streaming benefits such as Disney+ Originals, Disney+ movies, and Disney+ classics from Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and Nat Geo have also been included.
Also, you will get Hulu’s content quality and multiple streams with 50 hours of cloud DVR storage, so you can watch your favorite matches whenever you want!
Disney Bundle Subscription Cost
The Disney bundle is offered at the most affordable cost with a 43% discount, and you will get all T20m World Cup and Hotstar content for just $13.99/month. You can watch Disney +, Hulu, and ESPN+ in one place.
Steps to Subscribe to Disney Bundle
- You can subscribe to Disney+ by visiting the Disney+ site or clicking “Subscribe Disney Bundle.”.
- Fill in your email address and create a password.
- When you have selected the plan you want to subscribe to, click “Agree and Subscribe.”.
- Click on billing details in your account or profile.
- “My Services” offers “Stream now” as an option for accessing ESPN+.
- Stream on ESPN+ with the same credentials as Disney Bundle.
Here is How to watch India vs Pakistan Highlights on ESPN+.
Watch India vs Pakistan Highlights on ESPN+
With ESPN+, you can watch worldwide sports live on your TV without cable, along with a wide variety of exclusive live events, original studio series, acclaimed series, and T20 World Cup live.
You can also watch the T20 Worldcup Highlights, along with MLB, NHL, MLS, college football, international soccer, and PGA golf.
ESPN+ Subscription Cost
If you want to watch the Asia Cup final with ESPN+, then here are the ESPN+ Monthly and Annually Prices Details.
- The monthly Price is $9.99.
- The annual price is $99.99.
Steps to Subscribe to ESPN+
- You can subscribe to ESPN+ by visiting the “Subscribe Now” button.
- You will now need to enter your email address, fill in some basic information, and create a password.
- You can choose between “monthly” and “annual” subscriptions.
- Once you have entered your payment details, click “Start Subscription.”
[ However, If you subscribe to ESPN+ Alone, it will cost you $10.99 per Month, But if you subscribe it with Disney Bundle, then you will get additional streaming benefits of Disney+ and Hulu along with popular sports live streaming just for $14.99 ]
Watch India vs Pakistan Highlights on Sling:
With Sling Subscription, you will get a wide range of channels like ESPN, the NFL Network, Fox Sports 1, Disney Channel, CNN, and the Food Network. Live streaming of all T20 World Cup matches will be available in the USA and highlights.
SlingTV Subscription Cost
Sling TV Subscription offers Two Streaming Packages:
- Sling TV Monthly: $10 Per Month.
- Sling TV Annual: $100 Per Month.
Steps to Subscribe to SlingTV
- Check out Sling TV’s website, or Just click on “Join now!”
- To start watching, click on the orange “Watch Now” button.
- Please give us both your email address and a strong password.
- Choose the package that you like best.
- If you scroll down, you’ll see a list of “Extras,” which are different add-ons.
- Add any “Premiums” to your purchase that you want.
- Please enter your payment information. You can sign up with a credit card or PayPal.
- After clicking “Finish and Submit,” you can start watching Sling TV immediately.
SlingTV is the best way to watch T20 World Cup highlights in USA. Also, if you want some more investment, you can prefer Disney Bundle, which includes ESPN+, Hulu, and Disney+, live sporting events, a large library of TV shows, movies, and exclusive content, from Disney classics to Marvel and Star.