NASCAR offers some of the most thrilling action in sports, but there’s nothing thrilling about paying through the nose for cable TV. Fortunately, there are a handful of easy ways to watch NASCAR live online in 2023 — and even a few ways to stream NASCAR for free online. Read on for key information about this year’s NASCAR season, including where to watch NASCAR races online and on TV.
THIS YEAR’S NASCAR season is speeding onward with plenty of exciting races.
With a 10-month, 38-race season, there are plenty of NASCAR events to enjoy throughout the year. Up next is Bluegreen Vacations Duel 1 at Daytona on Friday, Feb 16 Head to Click to see the full 2023 season schedule.
- Thu Feb 16 7:00 pm (5:30 am Calcutta time): Bluegreen Vacations Duel 1 at Daytona – Cup Series (FS1)
- Thu Feb 16 9:00 pm (7:30 am Calcutta time): Bluegreen Vacations Duel 2 at Daytona – Cup Series (FS1)
- Fri Feb 17 7:30 pm (6:00 am Calcutta time): NextEra Energy 250 — Truck Series (FS1)
- Sat Feb 18 1:30 pm (12:00 am Calcutta time): Lucas Oil 200 — ARCA (FS1)
- Sun Feb 19 2:30 pm (1:00 am Calcutta time): Daytona 500 – Cup Series (Fox)
- Sun Feb 26 3:30 pm (2:00 am Calcutta time): NASCAR Cup Series Race at Auto Club – Cup Series (Fox)
- Fri Mar 3 9:00 pm (7:30 am Calcutta time): Victoria’s Voice Foundation 200 — Truck Series (FS1).
What Channel is Nascar On?
We must first determine which channels we should watch Nascar on. In order to find out, we need to know which channels air NASCAR races!
- FOX: As the home of several NASCAR races since 2001, this network is a major broadcaster. Over-the-air FOX is available in many areas.
- FS1, FS2, and FOX Business: FOX has more NASCAR rights than it can fit on its flagship channel. Because of this, FOX pushes some NASCAR broadcasts to sister networks, particularly FS1 and FS2.
- NBC: NBC is NASCAR’s other major television partner. In many areas, you can pick up this channel for free with an antenna to watch some of the year’s biggest races.
- CNBC and NBCSN: CNBC and NBCSN both carry NASCAR events. CNBC broadcasts some NASCAR events, but not all, so NBC bumps some of those broadcasts to that channel.
How to watch Nascar Live online
NASCAR races are broadcast on several different channels, as we just discovered. NBC and FOX own the rights to every race, but they’ll distribute the wealth across their channels: The biggest events will air on NBC and FOX themselves, but plenty of worthwhile races will air on NBCSN and FS1.
In a moment, we’ll talk about how you can watch NASCAR without cable for free and for pay, but that will only help you watch races on FOX and NBC. You’ll need a live TV streaming service if you want to watch races not broadcast on network television, such as those on FS1 and NBCSN.
|$24/Mo (Free Trial Available)
|$29.99/mo or $149.99/Year
FuboTV (7-Days Free trial Available)
FuboTV is a live TV streaming service designed for sports fans. It does indeed live up to its ambitions for NASCAR fans: fuboTV offers FS1, FS2, NBCSN, and (in select markets) FOX and NBC live streams. To learn more, read our FuboTV Sports Package page.
In addition to 130 live channels, an on-demand library, and 1000 hours of cloud DVR, FuboTV offers packages starting at $24.99/mo.
Our pick for the best low-cost live TV streaming service is Sling TV. NASCAR fans will find them to be a great choice.
NBC and Fox are included in many areas of the Sling Blue plan. It also includes FS1 and USA, which are essential cable channels. And that’s for just $20.00/mo.
If you want the full package of NASCAR channels, you can get the Sports Extra add-on for $5/mo and the News Extra add-on for $6/mo. That would be a total of $31/mo for all the channels — the best NASCAR deal in the industry. About more see our SlingTV Review Page.
You might be interested in FloSports – in particular FloRacing – if you are an intense racing fan. You can watch grassroots racing series that don’t normally appear on TV. There are ARCA races, Weekly Series, and more.
The full range of racing is also available, including motorcycles, funny cars, and dirt tracks. Of course, FloSports offers a lot more than racing. For complete information about it, see our FloSports Subscription Plan and Free trial.
Hulu + Live TV
You can watch NASCAR online on Hulu + Live TV. Local channels are covered to the best of their ability. As a result, you should be able to watch the big Cup Series races on Fox and NBC in your area.
In addition to providing Fox Sports channels, USA Network, CNBC, and many others, they also offer cable channels. For $69.99/month, Hulu Live offers 85+ channels.
YouTube TV (Free trial Available)
NASCAR fans can also watch live TV from Google’s version of the service. With YouTube TV’s subscription plan, you can watch live streams from FOX, NBC, FS1, FS2, NBCSN, and CNBC.
FuboTV, Sling TV, and Flosports are your best choice for catching Nascar. Only by watching the game in person can you ensure you get all of the plays. Fubo TV provides the highest quality streams and flexible alternatives, so you can root for your favorite teams and players.
Fans have nothing to fear from cord-cutting. Even better than cable TV, streaming services perform well. They also do it at a much lower cost. For NASCAR fans, we recommend FuboTV. Add FloRacing if you’re a super fan!
How can I watch Nascar live in USA?
Watch Every Nascar Race in USA on FuboTV and SlingTV. FuboTV and SlingTV Provide live streaming services without cable in USA.
Where can I watch Nascar live stream?
The Google version of the live TV streaming service is another strong choice for Nascar fans. You can watch FOX, NBC, FS1, FS2, NBCSN, and CNBC live with the FuboTV subscription plan.
Can I watch the Nascar race live online?
Yes, Apart from FuboTV, SlingTV, and FloSports, Also Another great streaming service to watch Nascar online is Hulu + Live TV, which offers live streams of Fox, FS1, NBC, and USA.
What is the best app to watch Nascar live?
The Nascar TrackPass app for tablets and smartphones allows you to watch live races and On Demand videos. You can download it from the App Store or Google Play.