India defeated Pakistan by five wickets in their Asia Cup 2022 opener. Now today India vs Hong Kong live going on. Pakistan totaled 147 runs in the first innings, and India accomplished the task of getting them all with two balls to go. And Here Again, Hong Kong will face India in the Asia Cup 2022 group stage match on Wednesday.
And If you are hassling to watch India vs. Hong Kong, then you are at the right place. You can stream your favorite cricket battle live on the popular sports streaming services ESPN+, Willow TV, Sling TV, and the best streaming package Disney Plus Bundle. So Let’s See how to watch India vs. Hong Kong Asia Cup Live.
So, Let’s See how to watch India vs. Hong Kong Asia Cup in USA without waiting a minute!
India Vs Hong Kong Asia Cup
Hong Kong, which has not played an international one-day match since the 2018 edition of the Asian Cup, will face India in a T20I series at the same venue on Wednesday.
Hong Kong was included in Group A after topping the qualification round among three other countries – Kuwait, Singapore, and United Arab Emirates (UAE). Meanwhile, after winning its first game against rival Pakistan, India will be looking to secure the top spot in the tournament.
How to Watch India vs Hong Kong live Asia Cup 2022?
While many people are still trying to find out how to watch the Asia Cup 2022 in the USA, there are several methods to do so. Here we’ve listed the most popular platforms for watching the Asia Cup in the USA.
If you want to see India play against Hong Kong, pick your preferred streaming platform and prepare for the big match.
The Best Way To Watch India vs Hong Kong live Asia Cup 2022:
Watch India vs. Hong Kong with Disney Bundle (Save 43%)
The Disney Bundle includes subscriptions to Disney+, ESPN+, and Hulu for a discounted price. Buying Bundle saves you $8/month compared to the retail price of each service. (Hotstar content can be watched on Hulu inside the Disney bundle, which requires no extra cost.)
Available Hotstar on Disney bundle for $13.99/month. The Disney Plus, Hulu, and ESPN+ bundle currently cost $13.99/mo. If you sign up for each of these services separately, the total would come out to $25/mo. This means while Purchasing Bundle you can save $11/mo (43%) whereas in bundling all three together.
|Disney Bundle (Disney+, ESPN+, Hulu)||13.99/mo|
What Does Disney Plus Bundle Offer?
- Disney+: Disney+ includes Disney Pixar, Marvel Star Wars, and National Geographic. In addition, you will be able to watch your favorite shows and movies, such as Avengers and Star Wars movies.
- Hulu: There are also a lot of good television shows and movies on Hulu.
- ESPN+: Sports on ESPN+ include cricket, basketball, mixed martial arts, football, soccer, baseball, tennis, ice hockey, boxing, cricket, rugby, and many more.
Disney Plus Bundle Subscription Cost:
You can save $11 per month by purchasing the Disney Plus, Hulu, and ESPN+ Bundle rather than subscribing to each service individually. At present, the Disney Plus, Hulu, and ESPN+ Bundle cost $13.99 per month. If you subscribe to each of these services individually, the monthly cost would be $25.
How to sign up for Disney Plus Bundle?
Now let’s take a look at the step-by-step process of subscribing to Disney Plus:
- Visit the Disney+ site or click the “Get The Disney Bundle” button.
- Enter your email and create a password.
- Now, choose the plan you want to subscribe to and Enter your billing details, then Click on “Agree and Subscribe.”
- Visit your account or profile option and click the billing details option.
- Locate the ESPN+ logo under “My Services” and select “Stream now” to access ESPN+
- You can use the same credentials that you used for Disney+ on the ESPN+ site or app and stream away.
Watch India vs. Hong Kong with ESPN+
ESPN+ has a lot to offer. You can stream a lot of live sports, sports specials, and interesting documentaries, in addition to sports-related content.
You can Watch unique sports content and original programs on ESPN+’s standalone premium sports streaming service. You won’t find sports content like it anywhere else, and you’ll get exclusive access to UFC pay-per-view content.
ESPN+ Subscription Cost:
The yearly subscription is going up from $69.99 to $99.99, and the monthly subscription rate is increasing from $6.99 to $9.99. The 47% increase is the second subscription rate boost in a year.
So if you are thinking to watch ESPN+, Then you must subscribe to it from Disney plus Bundle with a Saving of 43% at $13.99.
How to sign up for ESPN+?
Watching cricket in the USA requires an ESPN+ subscription. The following is a step-by-step guide:
- Just visit ESPN+ or click the above “Subscribe Now” button to get started.
- Now Enter your email, fill in basic details and create a password.
- Select “Monthly” or “Annual” subscriptions.
- If you have a promo code, click the “Have a promo code. “
- Now Enter your payment details and click on the and click “Start Subscription. “
Watch India vs. Hong Kong with Sling TV
Sling TV is a live television and on-demand content streaming app. With Sling TV, you can watch live TV programs wherever you are, whether you’re at home or on the go.
You can choose from a variety of television packages, including Channel Add-ons, Premium Add-ons, DVR Plus, and more. It’s how television should be, and it’s much more affordable and convenient with Sling TV.
Sling TV Subscription Cost:
- Sling Orange provides about 30 channels for $30 per month, including ESPN.
- Sling Blue, on the other hand, costs $30 per month (single stream) and allows up to three people to watch video simultaneously (multi-stream).
- And Just For $45 per month, you can combine the two packages in Sling Orange + Blue.
Using our unique link, you can get 50% off on each subscription plan, so Sling Orange will cost you $17.5, Sling Blue will cost you $17.5, and Sling Orange and Blue will cost you $25.
How to sign up for Sling TV?
Subscribe to Sling TV Now!
- Step 1: Click on the above button to subscribe to Sling Tv.
- Step 2: Choose your plan, “Sling Orange or,” “Sling Blue.” or “Sling Orange and Blue. “
- Step 3: Enter your Payment details and click on “Finish and Enter.”
Watch India vs. Hong Kong on Willow TV
Willow’s live cricket streaming portal is the world’s leading Sports streaming destination. You can watch your favorite cricket battle live with WillowTv on all Browsers and Operating Systems.
Willow’s live cricket streaming service includes live HD quality streaming, live video scoreboards and statistics, and over a multitude of devices.
Laptops, PCs, smartphones, tablet devices, and IP-based devices that are connected to the TV, such as Apple TV, Roku, Samsung, Amazon Fire TV, Xbox One, Android TV, Chromecast, Google TV, and many more, can all watch live cricket events through willow. Tv.
Willow TV Subscription Cost:
There is no free trial period with Willow TV. You can either subscribe to Willow TV directly for $9.99 per month or access it through major satellite and cable networks as part of sports packages or South Asian packages.
How to sign up for Willow TV?
The following is a step-by-step tutorial on how to subscribe to Willow TV.
Subscribe to Willow TV
- Step 1: Click on the above button to subscribe to Willow Tv.
- Step 2: Choose your plan “Monthly” or “Annual.”
- Step 3: Enter your Payment details and click on “Subscribe.”
India VS. Hong Kong, Asia Cup 2022 Match Details
- Match: IND versus HK, fourth Match, Group A;
- Date: August 31 (Wednesday), 2022;
- Time: 7:30 PM IST/6:00 PM Local;
- The venue: Dubai International Stadium, UAE.
India Vs. Hong Kong Crews:
India: Rohit Sharma (c), KL Rahul, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Rishabh Pant, Deepak Hooda, Dinesh Karthik, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, R Ashwin, Yuzvendra Chahal, Ravi Bishnoi, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Arshdeep Singh, Avesh Khan.
Hong Kong: Yasim Murtaza, Nizakat Khan(c), Babar Hayat, Kinchit Shah, Aizaz Khan, Scott McKechnie(w), Zeeshan Ali, Haroon Arshad, Ehsan Khan, Mohammad Ghazanfar, Ayush Shukla, Wajid Shah, Aftab Hussain, Dhananjay Rao, Mohammad Waheed, Ahan Trivedi, Ateeq Iqbal