Fans of niche sports who are frustrated with the lack of viewing options may find FloSports subscription. It offers live coverage of dozens of competitive sports and activities, such as wrestling and rodeos, and song and dance competitions, with FloSports subscriptions starting at $12.50 per month.
However, FloSports doesn’t make clear on the signup pages for these subscriptions that this low monthly rate is contingent on signing up for an annual plan, which costs $150 a year. If you do not sign up for a yearly subscription, then the cost of the package will be $12.99 a month. (FloWrestling, the wrestling package, doesn’t even have a monthly subscription option, which we’ll discuss in a moment.)
The FloSports app allows you to watch live events, original films, and exclusive content from 25+ sports on the FloSports Network. You can watch your favorite sports Such as Flograppling, Flowrestling, and live on-demand across any device. At last, your sport has a home. List of FloSports Game
Enjoy unlimited access to 25+ live sports events and thousands of hours of original programming, including news, expert commentary, films, documentaries, and more.
- Enjoy unlimited live events as well as on-demand content.
- Access exclusive interviews and behind-the-scenes coverage.
- Enjoy live commentary and weekly studio shows.
- Get HD-quality streams and videos.
- Watch on the go or on the big screen with our mobile & TV apps.
Flosports Subscription Cost
You will save 58% by signing up for an annual subscription at $149.99 billed upfront once a year. This is equivalent to paying $12.50 per month. Also included is unlimited access to the entire FloSports Network – including every live event, all original documentaries, and all premium content across 25+ additional sports.
Subscription prices are not revealed until visitors provide an email address and password or click “Continue with Facebook” and agree to share their personal information (name, profile picture, and email address) with FloSports.
Steps to Subscribe a Flosports
- Go to https://www.flosports.tv/
- Click Join Now on the homepage of the FloSports website.
- Click Choose Your Sport
- Then you will be redirected to a page that includes all the websites we offer. Select your favorite sport from over 25+ options by clicking on the name.
- Click Get Started.
- Create a login
- You have two options for setting up your login information. Enter an email and password
- Login with FacebookUse your Facebook account as your login information by clicking “Continue with Facebook”. In cases where your device does not support the “Login with Facebook” option, you will need to use your Facebook email address and password.
- Enter your login information and click “Join Now”.
- Confirm your email address
- Before clicking “Join Now”, please make sure your email address is spelled correctly. In the future, you will not be able to log in with the correct spelling of your email address if there is a typo. Click the Confirm Email button if the spelling is right.
- Choose and pay for a subscription
- Select the subscription that best meets your needs if more than one option is offered. Some sports will only offer one subscription option. Enter your payment information after selecting a subscription. To submit your payment information and purchase your subscription, click Become Pro.
- Click on “Payment Terms” to read our terms of service before subscribing.
- Start watching!
- After logging in, you will be taken to the homepage and you will be able to watch live events, replays, and exclusive content! We hope you enjoy your subscription.
Flosports offers monthly and annual plans. With Flosports, you can watch up to 40 live feeds from various sports and activities for just $12.99 a month. These are bowling, shuffleboard, chess, boxing, highland games, roller derby, and rodeo sports. Every sport has dozens of channels and multiple broadcasts.
Note: The rate of $12.50 is meant to represent the average monthly fee billed annually for the yearly subscription. Subscribers are billed $29.99 a month for a monthly subscription. Both options will operate regularly, whether it’s a recurring monthly or annual billing cycle.
Flosports free trial
FloSports offer a Free trial occasionally, and they are usually only for a short period, most likely seven days. In order to make you a regular customer, we want you to enjoy our service so much.
When you do not cancel your free trial, your subscription will continue month-to-month (or year-to-year if you have chosen an annual subscription), with charges automatically applied to your card. If you wish to cancel, you must do so before your renewal date. Your subscription will remain active until the end of the cycle if you don’t cancel before the renewal date.
How to cancel your Flosports subscription?
If you don’t want to stay connected with Flosports, you can cancel it anytime without any hurdle or obstacle. Depending on how you purchased the subscription, you can cancel it.
To cancel your subscription, Click here and follow the steps. Select your required option and. unsubscribe floSports.
But if you mistakenly did this or wanted this back ESPN Plus, will give you the right to re-subscribe.
Flowsports Live on-Demand Sports
Live event streaming innovator FloSports provides access to over 200,000 sports competitions live or on-demand, with exclusive, behind-the-scenes coverage and original programming for over 25 sports.
FAQs on Flosports Subscription
How much is a FloSports subscription?
The advertised price of $12.50 a month is a good deal (When you subscribe with annual plans) since you get to see it every night for less than most places charge for admission.
Does FloSports have a monthly subscription?
Yes, monthly subscriptions are billed monthly from the day they are activated and continue until the subscription is canceled or payment fails. You get unlimited access to live streams of ALL sports with a full-price subscription.
How much is a Flo football subscription?
Stream live events and stay up-to-date with previews, highlights, player profiles, breaking news, and weekly recaps, Starting at $7.99/month.
How much is FloRacing per year?
For $150/year, fans can subscribe to FloRacing, gaining access to nearly 2,000 races per year.
How much does Flo volleyball cost?
There is a $30 fee for this single service (which is three Netflix subscriptions), and even though most of these matches are being played at times when nobody is awake to watch them, the archive of the live event won’t be available for days.
How Does a FloSports Free Trial Work?
Occasionally, FloSports offers a free trial, and if you are lucky enough to receive one, it is usually only for a short period, usually seven days.
Can I watch Flosports on multiple devices?
Yes, you can access your account and subscription from any of the supported devices connected to the same internet connection (WiFi or cellular data), you can watch up to 12 concurrent streams at a time.
What does a FloSports subscription include?
Instead of a one-time purchase, your subscription to FloSports will give you access to live events, replays, archives, and original programming across 25+ sports. FloSports provides sports fans with entertaining and compelling content.