- 2014: After quite a while, the Chennai Super Kings failed to reach the finals this time.
- 2015: once more, the Chennai Super Kings lost a last to the Mumbai Indians.
- 2016-17: The team was suspended.
- 2018: The group got back to the class and won its third IPL title.
- 2019: CSK reached to final but lost the match against MI.
- 2020: Once again, the Chennai Super Kings failed to reach the finals this time.
From running openers like Shane Watson and Ambati Rayadu to whizzes like Suresh Raina, Faf Du Plessis, Dwayne Bravo, and MS Dhoni, CSK consistently had an incredible arrangement of batsmen that bowlers dreaded to bowl at. Thus, the group has figured out how to endure an unbelievable seven finals in the nine years they have played.
While many have battled against the men dressed in yellow, but many bowlers have enjoyed against this strong side. In this way, moving further in the article, we will introduce you to that incredible bowler who has taken the most wickets against the most successful team of IPL since 2018.
Bowlers took most wickets against CSK in IPL
That impressive bowler is not other than Sunil Narine. One of the backbones of KKR’s bowling assault for quite a long time. He endured a down-run in his bowling when he was required a presume activity which constrained him to alter his activity. Yet, Narine made up for himself back with his batting capacities when he was advanced as an opener by KKR. He gave bursting starts to his side and turned into a danger to the resistance in the early aspect of the innings. He also showed up as a power hitter who talks in sixes while batting.
So, this was the man who regularly gives the best performance for his team.
Each year, Sunil Narine stays at the top of the wicket-taker list against the almighty team CSK. The coach and team have consistently rested confidence in his overall capacities and hope to contribute in the next season.
You can Watch IPL in Hotstar if you are also in Abroad, Just use Hotstar Promo Code and subscribe Hotstar.