You have to wonder how you can watch Indian TV in the USA. Are you an Indian citizen living in the USA, or are you traveling outside of India? I’ll tell you that there are many ways and avenues for this, and one of the best ways to watch Indian channels in USA.
You are not alone in this longing that makes it hard to live here because I’m sure many people feel similarly- including myself. People like Ozee TV or JioTV, while others love Star Sports, Voot Hotstar Sony Liv with shows such as ‘Nach Baliye,’ which is quite popular. So what’s your preference?
You will no longer miss your favorite shows like Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah, Bigg Boss, Yeh Rishta Kia Kehlata hai, or Kumkum Bhagya, to name a few. These are some of the most popular TV series on this planet that we often take for granted because we can’t watch them live.
We all know the pain of missing out on our favorite Indian dramas. If you live in a place like Australia, the United States, or Europe, it isn’t easy to watch them!
Indian channels are popular in the United States but can be difficult to access because of geo-restrictions. Fortunately, a simple workaround with VPNs like ExpressVPN allows you to change your IP address and connect digitally, at least if not physically!
Best Way to Watch Indian Channels in USA
“Sling TV is the best way to watch India Channels in USA.”
Sling TV is a popular streaming service that offers live TV and some on-demand content. Its goal is to give you access to live network channels like AMC, HGTV, ESPN, and more.
Below is the list of the best Indian TV Channels in USA.
- Hotstar: Partnered with Disney+ to give the best content online.
- Voot: Free service for Indian TV shows.
- Jadoo TV: Provides the best entertainment in various languages.
- Colors: Entertainment content catering to all genres.
- Eros Now: Leading Indian entertainment brand.
- Netflix India.
- Ozee TV.
- Sony Liv.
- Yupp TV.
- Star Plus.
- MX Player.
- Star Sports.
- Jio TV.
- Zee5 TV.
- Alt Balaji.
- Indian Amazon Prime Video.
A SlingTV Subscription is your solution for fans of Indian TV series, films, and music videos that are unavailable to watch in the US! Today’s article will provide you with the method for how to use a Sling in USA.
Steps to Subscribe to SlingTV in USA
- Check out Sling TV’s website, or Just click on “Join now!”
- To start watching, click on the orange “Watch Now” button.
- Please give us both your email address and a strong password.
- Choose the package that you like best.
- If you scroll down, you’ll see a list of “Extras,” which are different add-ons.
- Add any “Premiums” to your purchase that you want.
- Please enter your payment information. You can sign up with a credit card or PayPal.
- After clicking “Finish and Submit,” you can start watching Sling TV immediately.
Below are the Best Sling TV Plans To Watch Indian Channels In USA
- SlingTV Hindi: $30 Per Month
You Will get Hindi entertainment, music, and news programming in a hassle-free package. You also get international programming in Entertainment, Music, News, and Lifestyle worldwide.
- Desi Binge Plus: $15 Per Month
Get your hands on the best Indian entertainment with access to India’sIndia’s most popular on-demand apps like SonyLIV, VOOT and Eros Now bundled with Willow Cricket, which offers unlimited access to LIVE cricket matches.
- Desi Binge: $10 Per Month
Enjoy unlimited access to India’sIndia’s most popular video-on-demand apps and watch top Desi shows, web originals, and movies! This package is one of the Best ways to watch Indian TV serials at Lowest Price.
Below are the best Indian TV Shows to Watch
- Ye Rishta Kia Kehlata hai.
- Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi.
- Kullfi Kumarr Bajewala.
- Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega.
- Bade Bhaiyya Ki Dulhania.
- Dil Ki Baatein Dil Hi Jaane.
- Divya Dristi.
- Suryaputra Karn.
- Kumkum Bhagya.
- Tujhse Hai Raabta.
As shown in the above post, watching Indian TV channels abroad doesn’t have to be a painstaking task. It’s so simple as ABC! Either it’s setting up desi channels on Roku, or you want to watch some Indian Bollywood movies – get yourself the superfast ExpressVPN and stream at lethally high speeds, lol. Getting a VPN is hands-down one of the best ways to unlock blocked content like never before (especially if you’re feeling homesick).
Can I stream Indian Channels on Amazon FireStick?
To stream Indian channels on your FireStick, you’ll need to download an appropriate app like Zee5 or Jio TV and install the APK file. For some region-locked apps for viewing in India, a VPN may be necessary to bypass these limitations.
How to watch Hindi channels on Roku?
YuppTV offers a 14-day free trial on the package that starts at $6.99/month and has Hindi content (despite not being available globally). If you are outside of the United States, however, this is where VPNs come in handy to do YuppTV work for you!