Exciting to stream Super Bowl season this year? Stop scrolling! You get the right stage where you can locate the best apps to watch Super Bowl live on your screen.
The Super Bowl Is the National Football League (NFL) Championship game. It is a well-known and popular sporting event played by the champions of the American Football Conference (AFC) and National Football Conference (NFC). Every year people from all over the globe gather around the screens to stream this Super Bowl Championship.
To never miss this fascinating battle or to watch the National Football League Champion on your screens, read the information below which gives you the answer about How to Watch Super Bowl Live in USA.
When And Where Is The Super Bowl Championship?
The Super Bowl is considered as the final game of the NFL season. To announce the league champion, the final playoff of the National Football league (NFL) is played each year, called the Super Bowl. It is in between the two winning leagues, the American Football Conference (AFC) and the National Football Conference (NFC). The winning champion of the NFL is awarded with the Vince Lombardi Trophy.
In this year 2023, Super Bowl LVll for 2022 NFL season is played on February 12, 2023 at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona. Now, all are excited about streaming this mega event. The day the match is scheduled to play is named “Super Bowl Sunday” or “Super Sunday”. The audience are hyped to celebrate this Super Sunday.
Read Also, Which is the Best League in The World.
Best Apps To Watch Super Bowl Live
To watch the Super Bowl fight, you must require a high-quality video streaming service that broadcasts a live Super Bowl in the USA. Here, you explain the best apps which let you stream the Super Bowl with all the thrilling actions of the players:
|Streaming Services||Subscription Cost||Subscription Link|
Sling TV Streaming
In order to watch the Super Bowl on Sling TV, you must subscribe to a package that includes the CBS channel. Sling TV offers two packages: Sling Blue and Sling Orange. The Sling Blue package includes the CBS channel while the Sling Orange package does not.
There will also be 41 bowl games on Sling TV in 2022, including the New Year’s games and the College Football Playoff. This is the place to be if you’re looking for a home for College Football Bowl Season.
- Sling Blue: $20/mo.
- Watch NFL Playoff games & Super Bowl LVII on FOX
- Add Paramount+ and Peacock (both sold separately at $4.99/mo.) to watch playoff games on CBS and NBC
- Stream on your favorite devices at home or on the go
- Sling Orange + Blue: $25/mo.
- Watch NFL Playoff games on FOX and ESPN
- Add Paramount+ and Peacock (both sold separately at $4.99/mo.) for complete playoff coverage
- Also, get the 2023 NFL Pro Bowl games on ESPN
- Stream on your favorite devices at home or on the go
Fubo TV Streaming
Fubo TV has the right to telecast the Super Bowl live on your screens with ABC, FOX, NBC, CBS, ESPN, and many other networks. As Fubo TV is a sports-centric app with its packages, you not only get the Super Bowl but also you have various more mega-sporting events to stream, like NBA, NHL, MLB, MLS, which make you feel top of the world.
You just have to select the pack which includes your content and start streaming it live in the USA, whether you are at home or on the go. You can get the full live coverage of your super bowl match in 2023.
Fubo TV has many different packages for their users and gives you access to the Super Sunday game. Let’s explore each of them:
- Fubo Latino Plan: The Fubo Latino plan is for $24 a month, giving 43 Spanish channels with 250 hours of cloud DVR space.
- Fubo Pro Plan: Fubo Pro Plan is for $69.99 a month, giving streaming 130 plus networks with multiple screening options.
- Fubo Elite Plan: The Fubo Elite plan is for $79.99 a month, giving 190 plus networks with Fubo Extra and News Plus channels.
- Fubo Ultimate Plan: The Fubo Ultimate plan is for $99.99 a month, giving 230 plus networks with Fubo Extra, News Plus, Showtime, and Sports Extra.
This pack gives you access to stream live Super Bowl with a cloud DVR of 1000 hours (excluding the mentioned Latino pack ) and multiple screenings also having a seven-day free trial offer.
If you only want a subscription just to watch, the Super Sunday, get the free trial offer and stream the Super Bowl for free without fees, but be sure that you cancel the deal when the free trial ends before you charge for a month.
ESPN+ Streaming is one of the sports-lover sites to engage with their favorite content or to stream big events in just a few clicks. It is a cost-effective platform which offers you live streaming of MLS, NHL, NFL, NBA, UFC, college sports or many more sporting mega-events.
You can get the highlights, replays and thrilling moments from the archive and original programming and much more other content to hit after the NFL season is over. ESPN also offers thousands of its original programming.
ESPN Plus offers you simple and kind plans with a cost effective price that only gets a pinch from your pocket. Let’s look at these packs:
- ESPN+ Monthly And Yearly Deal: ESPN+ offers you a Monthly plan for $9.99 per month and a Yearly plan for $99.99 a month. You get full access to all the library of ESPN Plus with these packages. The amazing thing about ESPN+ plans is that its yearly plan makes you save some dollars.
ESPN+ With Disney Bundle
You can also bundle your package with Disney Plus and Hulu for just $12.99 a month, giving you a full bundle of entertainment at a low price.
ESPN+ With Hulu
You can also bundle the pack with Hulu for just $6.99 a month. You can get this directly from the Hulu app and access all of the content.
ESPN Plus offers you various different and entrancing plans to provide live sporting events for their users. It does not offer you a free trial but gives you the best services at a cheap price.
To Sum Up
The Super Bowl championship of this year can be streamed on these two best high-quality streaming services with pocket-friendly fees.
Watch this Super Bowl Sunday with any of the apps by just a few clicks. Hurry Up! It’s not too late to start signing up for the app and start streaming Super Bowl Live In The USA.